Sunday, December 22, 2013

Realization.

So my practicum in Michigan finished last Friday.

Last 6 months was a great time to learn about the IE field and more importantly about myself......

I realized that I love coordinating events for college students focus on internationalization.
I realized that I knew about visa regulations more than I thought, but I cannot practice it and it is frustrating.

I realized that I really want to move to a big and diverse city.
I realized dancing Bachata and Merengue.

I realized I love reggaeton and dancing to it, not so much country music.

I realized that I matured and became being so positive.

I realized that I am an easy-going and I meet great people everywhere I go and I appreciate that.
I realized that my friends from SIT are my true friends.

I realized that I don't want to make trip plans anymore.

I realized I love the IE field but at the same time, I am interested in physiology and exercise science.
I realized in the near future once I got a full-time position, I want to become a personal trainer and work at both a university and the gym.

I realized that I love lifting weights and getting muscles.

I realized that I don't function in the really cold weather and miss warm and hot weather.

I realized that it will be 8 years since I had last proper Japanese style New Year, and I miss it.

I realized that it will be total 8 years for living in the U.S.

I realized that I am still kid, young, and immature.
I realized that I still want to improve so many aspects about myself, and will never satisfy about myself because I believe once you stop trying to improve yourself, that will be an end of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment