Friday, July 19, 2013

Is this Soccer. Or is this Football?

I say it is soccer. I know it is indeed football. But oh well. I don't know exactly why it is called soccer in Japan, but my guess is due to USA? Though before WWII, Japan had connection with Germany, where they called football. So I really don't know why, and it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it.

In Marquette, people just get together and play pick-up soccer game on every Tuesdays 6-7pm, Fridays 6-8pm, and Sundays 1-3pm at Kaufman Field: North of campus on Hawley St.

So if you like playing soccer, want to meet local people, or just want to do something, you should join us.

I go every time, after I go to gym. Yes, go to gym and train my legs before play soccer.
PEIF, Physical Educational Instruction Facility, at NMU is my gym.

Anyways, come to join us!


I will upload pics late :)

Update: As I promised, here are pictures of a soccer field :)

No comments:

Post a Comment