Friday, July 12, 2013

Vermont, Vermont, Vermont..........

So as I said yesterday, today I am going to talk about my life in Vermont.
It is impossible to write whole 9 months experience in here, so I will share it just little by little so that you kinda have to keep checking my blog, ha! :)

So although I am in Marquette, MI as a graduate intern, I am still officially graduate student at SIT Graduate Institute in Brattleboro, VT. I am pursuing MA in International Education.
Life in VT was amazing, and words cannot explain it.

In late August in 2012, I got to there, driving from North Carolina. It was hot summer, but I was excited.
I met almost all new international students, I mean there were only about 20 international students.
I met new domestic students as well.
Foundation....Oh Boy. I honestly miss my Foundation classmates and my team members.
By the end of school year, my room became mess and I could  not study in y room. My new room was called El Cafe :)
Rotch, most classes were here at Rotch. 

Well, sadly I don't have my Foundation pics......But I do have some crazy pictures...especially one from Fashion Show....yeah my PIM 72 and MAT 44 friends, you know what I'm talking about lol It is coming soon. 

Well, even though next few days blogs are not going to be about life in Marquette/NMU, it will be about life in USA. 

I hope prospective international students get some curiosity of living USA :)

See you next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment