Monday, August 5, 2013

Just one of weekends in August at Marquette

There were numbers of events in last weekend at Marquette. 

One was Farmers Market. 

This is banana bread and lemonade with basil, which I got from two of vendors at Farmers Market. They were both good, but especially banana bread was fantastic! I am sure that I will keep buying this from them. 
We had farmers market in Vermont, but one we have in Marquette is smaller, but still as nice as one in Vermont. 

Then, on Saturday and Sunday, we had Guts Frisbee National Tournament in Marquette. 


I know about ultimate Frisbee, but I did not know about Guts Frisbee. It was very different sports. 
Oh buy the way, Frisbee is very popular sports in the U.S. You will see people playing it almost everywhere in the U.S.

So besides my grad school work, this was what happened last weekend. I know more events are coming this weekend. People in Marquette is very active during summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment