Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Office New Semester

I did not realize that I haven't posted for nearly 2 weeks. Opps...I guess there haven't been events in town for a while.

But it is getting busy again in Marquette and NMU.

Students are coming back to school, so it is getting busy.
International Programs Office has moved to a new place, and it looks good. I will post picture soon. It is still sort of too messy to post.

But at least I can show my office.....

Yes I love magnets......I still have more at my home.

And I guess I can show our new IPO Office.......

Please come to our new office to sit down these comfortable sofa, chat with your friends, or simply visit us!

1 comment:

  1. Having an office makes your business look more legit and trusted for prospected clients. Now, there is an official place where your business can be physically found and in a more formal setting. Glad to know that your business is stepping into a new milestone. Keep up the good work!

    Oralia Sankey @C2C Global

    ReplyDelete