Friday, August 9, 2013

Little American town in Michigan

Sadly, City of Marquette is the biggest city where I have lived in my life so far. 
Yes, it is kinda sad, I wish I have lived in Osaka, Chicago, or other big city. 


But Marquette isn't a bad city. Actually, it is a beautiful city, here is evidence :-) 

View of Lake Superior from main street in MQT

Washington St, or main street. Many night life happens at this street

There are many good local restaurants along Third Street

View of Lake Superior will never disappoint you......;-)



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would have never guessed that a guy like you who has lived all over the world has never lived in a town bigger than Marquette! Big cities are fun, but I very much prefer to live in a town this size where you really get to know people.

    ReplyDelete