Saturday, January 11, 2014

Want to be healthy? Well it takes time and determination though.

Nothing special to write, but I just have some thoughts in my mind. So I want to record it.

So, I still keep recording my workouts. I just don't update it here because I have not tumblr account.

Anyways, I eat health breakfast. I usually eat oatmeal with brown sugar, nutrition bar, plane yogurt, coffee, and orange juice.

For dinner, I usually eat rice, eggs, pre-cut vegetable salad, and fish or chicken so that I get enough protein.

But, I don't think I eat health lunch. I just eat sandwich with cheese and ham. No veges.

So, I decided to make my own fresh vegetable salad, and I will make own dressing with olive oil and red wine vinegar.

I will post a picture tomorrow.

So yeah this is my thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment